To submit any piece with Blacklines Heritage, you must go through the guidelines and requirements for whichever genre you are interested in. There are currently no calls for submission. However, be on the lookout as we are working on our first call. Please, note that we do not offer any monetary benefit at the moment, but we hope to do so as we expand our operations.
– To submit, you must be 18 and above.
– Story must not exceed 10 episodes and each episode should be a maximum of 3,000 words.
– Entry should be only one and written or translated in English Language. Please, ensure your work is well edited for good grammar, structure and creative content.
– Send a query letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. The letter should contain the proposed title of the story, a short description of the plot (not more than 150 words), author’s bio (100 words maximum), and the target audience for the story. If you have the story written already, attach the first two episodes in a PDF to the email.
– Query letter and any other submission should be in 12-point font size, Times New Roman or Calibri body, and 1.0 to 1.15 line spacing.
– Wait for a reply. We usually reply within a month. Each writer would be allotted a period of the year for the publishing of his or her story online depending on the influx of episode story submissions.
– If your story gets published elsewhere or you decide to decline your story being published on our website, do well to email us within the first three weeks of submission at email@example.com
Note that at Blacklines Heritage, we do not share your works or ideas with anyone outside of the team. Your entries are safe with us.
Blacklines Heritage publishes on its website well written and meaningful essays and articles. As a result, we welcome your submissions in this genre. Be on the lookout for our submission call.
Flash fictions are becoming rare these days, whereas it is a type of fiction that spurs creativity. Thus, we welcome submissions in this category. Be on the lookout for our submission call.
Blacklines Heritage publishes on its website well written short stories across all fiction subgenres with the exception of erotica. As a result, we welcome your submissions in this genre. Be on the lookout for our submission call.
Blacklines Heritage publishes on its website beautifully crafted poetic pieces. As a result, we welcome your submissions in this genre. Be on the lookout for our submission call.
Writers who might want to be columnists with our website, producing content per week for readers, are welcome. The art of column writing is declining subtly and we are concerned. Thus, we accept columnists with articles revolving around a theme or idea and column type in order to encourage this category and practice.
Note, however, that we do not accept columns with political, economic or medical undertones. They must be under the creative umbrella to be publish-worthy.
Do you have any story written in episodes? Are you currently working on an episode story? Or do you plan to write one? If you are seeking a platform online to have it read and published, you are in the right place. At Blacklines Heritage, we promote continuous reading for our audience and continuous writing for our writers. As a result, we are open to receiving applications from interested persons in the episode story category.